Monday, July 17, 2017

A few thoughts on Cable TV Series

A few days ago I expressed dismay that Westworld got so many Emmy nominations.  I really did not think much of the show. HBO had a free view of one of their other shows, so I took a look at Game of Thrones.   I am probably the only person in the USA who has never watched it–not a single episode.  

Can’t beat free.  I watched about half an hour’s worth then turned it off.  I couldn’t take any more. It was absolutely awful.  I can’t sit through shows where I know what characters are going to do and say before they do it. I knew every word the actors were going to spew out of their mouths with no idea of the story background. I knew the wine was poisoned too, I’ve never seen an HBO produced program that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment