Sunday, June 25, 2017

Summer of our discontents

I'm unhappy over some stuff that'll probably creep into this blog at some point.  But not today.  I live south of Tucson, out in the desert. That's not to be confused with the City of South Tucson, which is a separate incorporated city that's not where I live.  Not a lot of businesses out in these parts.  But I was pissed off, so I went to the local bar.  I drank two beers. Now, I was kind of hoping someone would pick a fight with me. I was in a foul mood and was ready to go. Only problem, this bar was full of old people.  This whole neighborhood is basically old people.  And some of those 80-year-olds are pretty mean with a cane, there weren't really any battles worth fighting. I had my two beers and went back home.  And that was my big trip to the bar. I have such an exciting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment