Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Old People

We all have them or at least know someone who does. Old people.  They have a logic uno their own. My father is really old.  He just doesn't think like a normal [non old] person.  He only watches sports on TV because he can't understand scripted programs.  He doesn't know who voted for last November, but it was somebody.  He worries about getting lost, but won't get GPS because he can't figure out how to work it.

So, enter into this environment a few little green me--visitors to earth.  "Sir, can you cash a check for me? I really need uranium for my flying saucer."  Now a normal [non old] person would say "screw you--everyone knows flying saucers use plutonium. Get lost."

Well, old people would reply thusly: "Here's your check." Such a nice young man.  


No comments:

Post a Comment