Thursday, March 23, 2017

Hot Dog

Ever try and find a hot dog in the grocery store?  I don't like many of the hot dogs that are readily available.  In fact, Boar's Head and Trader Joe's are the only two hot dogs I like.  I'm sure some ball parks and maybe even a few restaurants have decent dogs, but I don't often go to those places.  Costco puts out  hot dog that's edible, but not remarkable.   

Why is that?

I have no idea.

I always thought it would be fun to get the rights to Soylent.  They're the company that, at least in a science fiction movie, make food out of dead people.  I don't want to make food out of dead people, I just wonder if folks would buy something branded Soylent.  I don't think the milennials know what Soylent means. 

Apparently, there is some company marketing some sort of drink under the soylent name.  It's hot dogs, that need to be made out of people.  Well, I mean branded that way. They taste they already are.

No comments:

Post a Comment