Monday, January 16, 2017

Spanish Lessons

We haven't done any Spanish lessons in  while.

Why is there a dead body in my room?
¿Por qué hay un cadáver en mi cuarto?

Do the snakes stop using the pool at 11 also?
¿Las serpientes dejan de usar la piscina a las 11 también?

Satellite phone? I don’t know any satellites.
¿Telefono satelital? No conozco ningún satélite.

My food is disgusting.
Mi comida es asquerosa.

Twinkies.  I need Twinkies.   Where can I purchase Twinkies?
Twinkies. Necesito Twinkies. ¿Dónde puedo comprar Twinkies?

My children are criminals. Do not trust them in your store.
Mis hijos son criminales. No confíes en ellos en tu tienda.

Do mortuaries take dead bodies without any death certificates?
¿Los mortuorios toman cadáveres sin certificados de defunción?

No comments:

Post a Comment