Thursday, January 12, 2017

Best Quotes From Telebision

Best Quotes From Telebision [kind of maybe]

“God, I’m so tired of climbing up and down that ladder.”  Rocky Jones, Space Ranger [look at their ship some time]

“Please someone just shoot me,” Al Bundy, Married With Children

“Whoever assigned me a female yeoman?” Captain Kirk, Star Trek, “Oh God, I’m so horny.”

“Man, you’re messing with my mind,” Erik Estrada guest starring on The Night Stalker.

“Sorry, Mr. Wilson. I know it’s not right to look in people’s windows.  But you’re so hot.” Dennis the Menace.

“I am not a crook,” Our beloved president in the near future on some game show.

“Wish we had black men this hot back home,” Queen Elizabeth II guest hosting Dance Party.

“It’s finger lickin good. And that ain’t chicken. “ Colonel Sanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment