Sunday, February 7, 2016

Big Game

Some sports league somewhere doesn't like people to call the Supersomething the Supersomething.  They have had their lawyers make other businesses advertising stuff refer to it as the championship or the Big Game.  I think that's a stretch of what trademark law was intended for.  At any rate, they'll do what they'll do.  I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to wear orange today, either. They can have their stupid game.  I don't care who wins. I don't care. I don't care.

It would be nice if the score was 100 to 3.  I would like that.  I also think it would be cool if a defensive lineman scored like 24 points on takeaways. You don't see that every day.

What got me going was the ridiculous way the news media sucks up to the league.  They have reporters running around San Francisco acting like the game is being played there. It ain't. The stadium is quite some distance away. Go there sometime and try to walk it. The whole thing's a crock. 

And that's my take on it.  Not that anyone cares.


No comments:

Post a Comment