Monday, January 4, 2016

Sarah Meadows

I've mentioned before that I have a novel coming out, Bonded Agent. Before, I talked about the reptilian race in the book.  Now I thought I'd mention Sarah Meadows.  Sarah has appeared in six stories in various anthologies like Space Pirates & Space Horrors. She is a graduate of the Martian School of Economics, a school located at the base of Olympus Mons,  an enormous extinct volcano on the Martian surface. They say graduates of the Martian School of Economics really go places.  That's certainly true for Sarah.  After taking a job with the Gompers Insurance Company they send her to weapons training on her second day on the job. She's soon parachuting out of space ships, hunting down cargo pirates and even trying to salvage a derelict vessel that may be haunted. In other words, she doesn't exactly sit in an insurance office all day.  

In Sarah's world Mars is an independent republic with an uneasy relationship with Earth.  In fact Earth is very militaristic and occupies one planet called Chiron and has gone to war with the reptilian Tau over another one.


I wish I had clearance from the publisher to show the cover, as I think it is simply awesome.  I'll post more later on the book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment