Sunday, December 27, 2015

Forthcoming

Well, I have a story coming out in March in a new anthology that's going to release at Anomaly Con. I don't know if I'll go to the con. Anomaly Con is one of those cons that doesn't seem to want anything to do with me.  But the book will come out regardless of whether I'm there or not. The story is about a spoiled imperial princess who is suddenly appointed governor of a planet that is in total anarchy.  Anyway, it's in an anthology called Lightships and Sabers.  

My new science fiction novel Bonded Agent is also slated to come out in the not too distant future. This book features my Sarah Meadows character. Sarah is a Martian insurance adjuster. You just don't see a lot of books about insurance companies in the world of science fiction.  If I could get every insurance agent in the country to order a copy, well that would be something.  

And from my company, Science Fiction Trails, we'll be releasing a new anthology called simply The Martian Anthology. As the name implies, it's a collection of stories about Mars and Martians.  That will likely hit the market in February.  

So, if Santa gave you gift cards at Amazon or Barnes & Nobel, well hang onto them a couple of months and you can get some great stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment