Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cardboard boxes

Twenty. That's how many cardboard boxes I dragged down to the recycling bin yesterday.  I always flatten the boxes.  It's amazing how many people won't flatten them.  What surprised me was how fast the boxes built up.  Boxes from shoes I bought. Boxes from book orders.  Everything comes in boxes. They say a lot of apartments won't accept boxes from UPS anymore because people are buying so much crap.  My condo doesn't have an onsite manager so they never did accept them for residents. Not to worry, UPS usually leaves them. Oddly, Fedex usually does not.  I don't know why.  But I don't recall buying so much stuff to fill all those blasted boxes. Yet, there they were. I wonder when the next box will arrive.  Actually, I know the answer--tomorrow.  I've got a new winter coat coming, and some books.  


No comments:

Post a Comment