Saturday, October 10, 2015

weather gripes

Well, they're saying it's going to warm up over the next few days.  Around here the leaves have all turned color and it's been getting rather chilly at night. That's the nature of the seasons. Still, I kind of would like a few more warm days of summer.  

I've been getting my car ready for winter--new anti freeze and that sort of thing.  But the nice weather would let me get a little touch up painting done before the snow flies.  I really do wonder why I live in a ski resort.  We have such horribly long winters.  As I get older, I find winter just seems less agreeable that it once did.  I'm not ready to pack up for Florida just yet, but a little less brutal winter would be nice. Denver is actually much warmer than where I live up in the mountains.  So, if we get a slight reprieve from Mother Nature, I will relish in whatever warmth she allows us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment