Friday, October 2, 2015

The case of the missing chocolate milk

I enjoy a cold glass of chocolate milk now and then.  That's not typically a geezer drink. Most folks think it's a kid drink.  I don't care.  My problem is not all chocolate milk is created equal--not by a long shot.  The local store used to have an organic chocolate milk that I took a liking to.  About a month ago this stuff vanished.  The store doesn't have it anymore.  Most of the available chocolate milk has corn sweeteners and other questionable additives that I don't want.  I'm a discriminating drinker of chocolate milk.  So I haven't had any for a while.  Today I'm going to the store. I'm sure I'll be looking at an empty shelf.  I don't really know what is going on, but there seems to be a shortage of organic milk products.  Maybe I'm not the only geezer who's buying the stuff.  Of course, I'm not buying it, but I sure want to be buying it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment