Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Praise and Retribution: Who is this guy?

The editor who selected my story for Under A Dark Sign gave me some serious praise at Mile Hi Con this past weekend.  It's always nice to be appreciated.  The audience seemed to like the story.  Again, it's nice to be appreciated.  

Then there's the individual who grabs anything I put out for free, then gives it one star and a one word review like awful.  This is a personal vendetta.  I guess even that's better than the overwhelming majority of folks who read or at least download my stories and never ever comment on them at all.

On a related note, when I go to cons the one thing that amazes me the most is that people actually know who I am--not gobs of people, but a few.  That always amazes me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment