Thursday, September 3, 2015

Frying stuff up

Well, I broke down and bought a new frying pan yesterday.  I threw out the old one after the handle broke off and I spilled hash browns all over my floor.  I find that every five years or so I must break down and buy something new in kitchen ware.  That pan was bought when I bought my house six years ago. It was the cheapest frying pan I could find. Overall, I can't complain.  I've got some cutlery that goes back to the Clinton Administration.  It still looks just fine.  

Anyway, I bought my new frying pan at a large membership store that also sells lots of other stuff and does not have the word Sam in its name.  I'm not giving them a free plug, so I'm not mentioning them by name.  I cooked some french fries in it for my first project.  I actually do cook other things than just potatoes, the fact it was french fries was mere coincidence.  Keep on cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment