Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Recycling Kings

At the condo where I live we have a recycling dumpster. I'm amazed the recycling company will pick it up. They ask for flattened cardboard--most of it is not.  They have signs everywhere no plastic bags--there are zillions of plastic bags put in there.  and there's even no recyclable wonders like used Kleenex--gross.  I can't figure why, if people don't want to recycle properly, they don't simply use the regular garbage.  But, until they have android cops standing guard who can kill any violator, I guess little will change.

Then I asked a neighbor why you can't ever find used garbage trucks.  She asked why I would want one. I said I thought it would be cool to have one.  "They wouldn't want you to buy one and set up a competitor."  I hadn't thought of that.



No comments:

Post a Comment