Saturday, June 27, 2015

Enough Already

I'm not going to rant about what writers do or don't do--at least not for  awhile.  Today, I thought I'd update the ghost at the hotel.  As I've mentioned before, we seem to have a ghost at the hotel I work at.  I hadn't heard from him in quite some time.  Well, a few nights ago that changed. He seems to like to make noises.  At about 1:30 am I heard loud footsteps coming from the floor above me.  As usual, after I went up there I found no one around. The hallway was empty.  This has happened many times.  I guess he's trying to get my attention, although I have no idea what he wants. He's more active when the hotel is more or less empty.  I'm thinking about trying to do some electronic contact this fall when things slow down again.  



No comments:

Post a Comment