Monday, May 4, 2015

Some Guy's List

I was looking for freelance jobs the other day and I took a look at some guy's list.  I won't mention them by name.  I hadn't looked there in years.  Well, every listing there was an obvious scam.  I don't know how that place continues. I found the same thing back when I was looking for housing a few years ago.  I have never seen a legit listing. Every single one is some crook trying to rip people off. The whole place ought to be shut down under the RICOH statutes [that's a law dealing with organized crime].  

Yet people keep swearing by this list place [I still won't mention their name].  I sure can't see why.  If I mention their name I'll get a zillion posts from the crackpots and crooks that I don't need to deal with.  I'm sure not wasting my time looking there anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. Bob's List? Frank's List?Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves' List?

    ReplyDelete