Sunday, April 5, 2015

Marketing

I don't know if they still make snowballs over at Hostess.  We certainly don't see them in the local stores.  A while back Hostess fell on hard times and I don't think they've ever really recovered. I see Twinkees, but never snowballs.  The reason I mention them today is I was wondering what color they'd be for Easter.   I always thought they were geniuses with this product as the usual pink product would change color at certain times of the year.  They'd be green around St. Patrick's Day and orange at Halloween.  And every time they'd change color, I'd buy some.  It worked really well at getting me to make a purchase.  Alas, since I don't find them in stores anymore, I don't know what color they are or even if they still make them.  Too bad, really, as I kind of liked those gooey little bundles of sugar


.


No comments:

Post a Comment