Monday, December 22, 2014

Guaranteed My Ass

I bought something and paid extra to Amazon for guaranteed delivery.  I wanted it for a Christmas party.  Well, it's not coming because it's weather delayed.  And it doesn't look like anyone has any intention of refunding my shipping. So, what the hell is the point in paying extra when you're just tossing your money down a rat hole?  Since they clearly can't deliver on their promises, I submit that these damned companies and their shipping partners should simply stop guaranteeing  stuff.  After the fiasco of last year, you'd think they'd learn something.  There are always loopholes in the fine prints, so guaranteed delivery by a certain date means absolutely nothing. I'll certainly have to reconsider doing business with Amazon or UPS going forward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment