Sunday, November 23, 2014

Telebision

I really hate cable TV.  The only reason I put up with it is because the satellite options seem to be worse.  My main gripe is the way they constantly try to force you to pay exorbitant amounts of money to watch what you want.  They split up similar channels in a scheme to make you upgrade to have what you want–and the alternative is a huge amount of dreadful channel options that I can't believe anyone actually watches.   So, to that end, if I had my own cable TV company, these are some channels I've dreamed up that I'd offer my customers. I think these are far superior to what is currently offered on my cable package.

Post Office channel– 24 hour viewing of postal employees as they sort mail and load and unload trucks.

Pharmacy channel.–view pharmacists fill prescription orders all day long.

Bus driver channel–visit the exciting world of inner city bus drivers as they drive around town all day taking people where they need to go.

The fish channel–put underwater cameras in a lake and film the fish as they swim around all day.

The cloud channel–rooftop cameras take pictures of clouds all day long/Star channel, at night the cloud channel becomes a view of the stars.

Commercial vision–all commercials all day  and all night long.

Runway channel–watch airplanes take off and land on an actual airport runway.


No comments:

Post a Comment