Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dr Who Finale

If you haven't seen it, this blog contains spoilers about the Dr. Who 2 part season finale.  
Early on in this episode, I had a thought.  I think that woman is the Master.  Damn, I was right. I would've left the Master dead, as he died a heroic death and kind of redeemed all his treachery--or at least some of it.  Now, more nut job stories?  I don't know how it'll all turn out.

Speaking of Dr. Who, I was on a con panel about Dr. Who last spring and attended one in the audience last weekend at Mile Hi Con.  I just can't believe, with all the things that the doctor has been through, everyone is still stuck  with the old Tom Baker era doctors.  Damn, get with the program. I think Peter Capaldi has nailed the role of the Doctor.  I just love Clara, although her relationship has changed since the doctor regenerated.  

Same deal with the companions.  We were talking about this in the bar--which companion would you rather have sex with?  I said Clara, although I said I'd really like to do Amy and Clara in a threesome. Everyone else was  on the older era companions.  Rose would've been better than the older era.  Get with the program people.  The Doctor's aged over 1000 years since then.


No comments:

Post a Comment