Monday, October 20, 2014

David Boop From Outer Space

Had a very strange dream yesterday.  I should ad that I've been battling a cold or something--at times feverish, cough syrup taken may do more harm than good.  And through all of this, I had a very strange dream yesterday.  There were pods landing all over the world.  And the pods opened and each pod contained a cloned David Boop. There were hundreds of David Boops wandering around the world. Each one was dressed in khaki and wore a Pith helmet. Now, David Boop is a real person. I've know him for years, but I've never dreamed about him, not ever.  

So, the Chinese government was trying to kill all of the David Boops.  And the David Boops were trying to get their hands on weapons to fight the Chinese.  And I don't really know why any of this was happening. It has to be one of the strangest dreams I've ever had.  

No comments:

Post a Comment