Friday, October 31, 2014

All Hallows Eve

It's Halloween.  I've always loved Halloween.  Apparently, I'm not the only one. I read somewhere that people now spend more on Halloween than any other holiday besides Christmas. It's overtaken Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day. Frankly, it's more fun than most other holidays.  

Well, there aren't a lot of kids in my condo complex. I doubt I'll get any trick or treaters. No one invited me to their Halloween party.  We can't have Halloween decorations where I work. In short, this year Halloween is coming up as something of a dud. But that's my problem. I remind blog viewers that the Horror Writers Association has been running its annual Halloween Haunts blog. A lot of these entries are really good and entertaining.  They've also got some of the crap I write.  If you haven't been following it, just click on the button on this very page.  It's all free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment