Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Just Me And Whomever

Very slow night at the hotel I work at.  Hardly anyone is staying there.  It's just a slow time of the year.  Around here summer doesn't get going until around mid June as a rule.  Just me and the ghost.

Yup. That's what I said.  I don't know much about this ghost.  It likes to stomp around and be heard.  Can't say as I've ever noticed it do much else.  Just a few minutes ago I heard it stomp around on the floor above me.  I went up there. There was no one there--never is.  I said "If you're trying to get my attention, you've got it.  Is there something I can help you with? What do you want?"  No answer or response ever came. It never does.  

Ghosts are a strange lot. So many questions, yet so few answers. Long time readers of this blog will know this is not my first haunted hotel.  But, this one isn't an old decrepit building.  It's fairly modern. Yet, something stomps around for no apparent reason. I sure wish ghosts played chess.  Damn slow night.





No comments:

Post a Comment