Sunday, April 6, 2014

Waxing nostalgic

I was completing the new issue of Science Fiction Trails and then I looked back through the prior issues--all 10 of them.  There's a lot of stuff in there.  A lot of stories that I really like.  I thought for a bit that it might be fun to do a "Best of" collection, but I'm not sure if I want to go there. It would be a lot of work.Still, there's certainly enough material. I guess it'll need further thought. Any past contributors or readers, you're welcome to weigh in on this in the comment section. Does any particular story stand out?  



1 comment:

  1. I've only read issues #7-9 and have bought #10, so I'd definitely be interested in a "Best of", but I have no idea if it's economically viable for you to put it together.

    Three stories stand out in my memory: Lou Antonelli's "Pirates of the Ozarks", James Wymore's "Sheriff Anderson's Steam Deputies", and Sam Kepfield's "They Zapped With Their Boots On".

    ReplyDelete