Monday, March 31, 2014

What's all this then?

Been making travel plans for an upcoming trip to Arizona.  It's not real complicated, just get in the car and drive down the highway.  But, I lamented what route to take.  Then, I couldn't decide how many days I wanted to go.  Well, I have it all figured out now.  Yay!

One of the items on the agenda will be a stop at Leprecon in Phoenix. It's the only Arizona science fiction con that will have anything to do with me.  I haven't fared well in Arizona.  Most of the cons and events and stuff have snubbed me.  My books have actually sold fairly well in the state and even some of the libraries have them.  But the planners of cons and such have pretty much given me the brush off.

So, I'll go to the con in Phoenix, and I'll get some Indian fry bread and who knows what else and it'll all be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment