Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Strange Goings On

At the hotel I work at we've had some strange goings on. This is not known as a haunted property, Still? Every now and then, in the wee hours of the morning, I hear loud heavy footsteps that sound like they're coming from the floor above. And I always go up there. There is never anyone around. Heck, during the off season last fall, there was not a single guest staying on that floor and I heard the stomping.  I suppose there could be an explanation that doesn't involve the supernatural--I just don't know what that would be.

So, yesterday around two a.m., I felt a very cold draft from out of nowhere--and it was not windy. Then the lights started to flicker--this on my floor. Then, the stomping came from above. Coincidence? Perhaps.  If something's trying to get my attention, they've got it. I know a cold draft and a few unexplained noises is hardly definitive proof of anything. 

As I mentioned before, this isn't my first stint at a haunted hotel. The ghosts at the last place would make mincemeat out of this sissy ghost. Stay tuned. I'll advise if anything else happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment