Sunday, March 16, 2014

Fuhd Kosts

It seems to me that my grocery bill has gone up considerably of late.  I guess one solution would be to start rummaging through trash cans. People still throw out a lot of food.  Of course, there's often good reasons why they throw it out.  One common garbage item at the hotel I work at is pizza.  One can find a lot of pizza boxes in the hallways and trash cans on the property. And a lot of them actually still contain a few slices of pizza--most of them, in fact.  Presumably, the guests didn't think the remaining slices were worth bothering with.  I find that hard to fathom, as I simply love leftover pizza.  But, pizza in garbage cans that's been sitting around for untold hours? I haven't made that leap yet, although a coworker regularly eats pizza that's been discarded. I've seen him do it.  So, if you want to cut your food bill, go to the nearest resort hotel in the early morning hours and forage for pizza. Tell them David sent you.


No comments:

Post a Comment