Saturday, March 1, 2014

Footsteps

At the hotel I work at, every now and then, we hear very heavy footsteps on the floor above us.  And if I race upstairs, there's never anyone there. Heck, during the off season, I heard the steps and there wasn't even anybody staying on that entire floor. Yet we keep hearing this loud stomping going back and fourth down the hall. This isn't like some hotels in that it's not even agreed upon if the place is haunted or not. I find myself drifting into the haunted camp.  But we haven't had any classic manifestations, although one employee claims to hear voices and there's nobody around.

This isn't my first go round with haunted hotels.  I once worked at one in Wyoming.  Lots of creepy things there, which I've recounted around Halloween time more than once.  

No comments:

Post a Comment