Monday, January 20, 2014

Callers

It simply amazes me how many calls turn up on my caller ID that I have absolutely no idea who they're from. And no one ever leaves a message.  Ergo, I never do find out who these mysterious callers were.  That used to bother me. Now I don't care anymore.  It's most likely some boiler room wanting money for some bogus charity or to raise money for some lost political cause.  So, it's just as well that I missed them.  

Then there's this number from Colorado Springs. It calls me bout once a month or so. It never leaves a message.  Whilst I know people in other parts of the state, I don't really know anyone in the Springs.  I don't really care who it is, but I still find myself curious.  I somehow doubt it's anyone wanting to give me money, so I guess we'll never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment