Monday, December 2, 2013

Mo Money

Well, after repeatedly being lied to by my bank, they've finally issued me a credit.  This after causing two checks to bounce and they refuse to cover the fees I'm stuck with for that.  Just got back from opening my new bank account.  There aren't any credit unions in the county I live in--not one.

These sort of things happen to me all too often.  I've been bumped off of airline flights and not only have I been refused compensation, but the airlines even refused to refund my ticket money.  Those resulted in going to small claims court, just to get my ticket money back.  My health insurance refuses to pay for my flu shot, even though immunizations for influenza are listed plain as day under the things they cover.  I wonder who will screw me over next.

No comments:

Post a Comment