Saturday, November 23, 2013

Oh Britania

Looking back over the sales, or lack of sales, of Science Fiction Trails and the books, I lament the loss of the British. When I first started publishing stuff, about 20% of sales were from the UK. This year, there have been no sales of any kind to the UK.  I don't know what happened to the UK market. I sold more to Germany than Britain this year--and Germany is not an English language nation (though there are a lot of folks who speak it and a lot of expatriate Americans). So, I guess I'll never figure it out.
 
Speaking of English language countries, we've never sold a single copy of anything in Australia or New Zealand.  And only one copy of one book to Canada, in spite of repeated positive reviews on a Canadian science fiction website.  So, we remain essentially an American business serving an American market. So much for globalization.
 
 
Our Current Products
 
(Not counting back issues of Science Fiction Trails, which are also available)
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment