Monday, October 21, 2013

Shoot 'Em Up

I spent much of my effort at the recent Mile Hi Con shamelessly promoting the new Steampunk Trails. And copies were sold--most likely due to the efforts of editor Julies Campbell and not me. People like her.

Anyway, I did make a few pitches for my western horror anthologies.  And a couple of copies of Gunslingers & Ghost Stories did sell.  I also told some folks about my other anthology that's still in print-- Low Noon.  This book has really struggled for sales.  I'm not sure why, but it has.  One thing I've told people about it is that Joel Jenkin's "The Five Disciples" is the best gunfight story I've ever read.  Jenkins has a real talent for doing gunfights with his Lone Crow character.  I wish he'd do more of them. 

[Somebody released a book with the same title this past summer. Mine's the one I edited. If somebody else's name is on it, it's not mine]


No comments:

Post a Comment