Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pay Money Watch

I'm simply astonished at how many of the new fall TV shows look so wretched that the networks couldn't even find any footage to make an interesting commercial for them.  The networks seem to be scraping the bottom of the barrel, even more so than usual. 

One show I was hoping for was Sleepy Hollow, as the commercials weren't as bad as most.  The storyline is bizarre, some dude dies and wakes up alive 250 years later.  And this headless guy runs around killing people. But, obviously, they'd run out of episodes fast if they left it to the original poem for story.  So let's add a bizarre incomprehensible plot about witches and the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.  This show, after just one episode, leaves me wanting for nothing--I do not want any more.  Please don't make me watch any more. 
 
I guess I'll go and watch them reposes airplanes on the Discovery Channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment