Saturday, September 7, 2013

No thank you.

I went to Denver two days ago.  Denver is a large city in Colorado.  I can't ever find  anything in Denver. I'm always getting lost.  I wanted to visit a few stores but I couldn't find them. And I even found myself in this really nice park.  People were out jogging and dogs were playing and ducks were quacking and I have no idea where it is.  I doubt I'll ever find it again.  It's just someplace in Denver on some street.
 
And as I struggled to find the freeway I saw this really nice looking house with a for sale sign in the yard. I thought I could move to Denver and buy the house and live there.  Of course, I don't really want buy a house and move to Denver and live on some street where I don't know where it is except it's near some park.  If I bought the house I'd never be able to find it again and buying houses and never going back to them could get really expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment