Thursday, August 1, 2013

Robo World

I sometimes think robots are not some science fiction concoction. They're here now.  I take a few meds for a few health problems, as many people do. I'm forced to use a mail order pharmacy by my health coverage. That, in itself, is not a big deal. What drives me nuts is every single time I get a refill, I get a robo call to verify my address.  My address hasn't changed in quite some time.  My address on file is correct. Yet, I get a robo call to verify my address every blasted time I get a refill.

'Why do you keep bugging me?" I asked their useless excuse for a customer service agent. "Your address doesn't match the one provided by your provider." "Well, what address are they providing?" "We can't tell that due to privacy laws. You'll have to contact your provider."  "I've given them the correct address." And on and on.

I hate this company intensely. But, like so many things in my life, I have no control over it. I can't take my business to another pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment