Monday, August 12, 2013

Evil Returns

I've gone since last November without seeing the Evil One.  This is some 80 year old man who immediately starts cursing at me every time he sees me.  This has been going on for about two years. I have no idea who he is or why I set him off.  Well, he immediately went at it a few days ago.  He was in the grocery store parking lot.
 
The last time I saw him we were both eating at the same restaurant, but he was unaware I was in the bar.  When he went to the bathroom, I dumped his food out. He returned to an empty plate and accused the waiter of tossing his food. 
 
No such luck this time.  I just got in my car and ignored him.  He went in the store and started shopping.  I returned to the store and placed several cans of oysters in his cart while he was gawking at the ice cream.  This is a technique I've used before against the evil old ladies who roam the stores ramming me with their shopping carts.  Well, this guy goes to the checkout.  And he unloads the canned oysters on the conveyor belt and doesn't notice.  And he pays for them and leaves. Yes!!!
 
Until our next encounter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment