Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Prioritzing

Where for art thou package?  I recently sent a package to Texas and it took a full week to get there by Priority Mail.  So, I found myself amused at the Postal Service's new reorganization of Priority Mail.  It now comes with a 1,2, or 3 day delivery on the label.  I don't know why. I guess so you can see what you were supposed to have gotten. It's still not guaranteed. But, they have added $50 worth of insurance.  So, at least when it gets lost maybe you can recoup some of the losses now.  And they've even got ugly new packaging.  Boy, I'm so impressed. Now people can see they were supposed to have gotten 2 day service when it shows up in a week.  Of course, I still consider it a miracle anything I send even arrives.

Ugly new boxes for Priority Mail. At least they're still free.

No comments:

Post a Comment