Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mobster Motors Part 3

Larry kept turning the nob on the camper’s window to the point Dave worried he’d break it. "I go out on weekends and look for aliens. I want to go to Area 51."

"Really?" Dave said. "Who’d have thought it?"

"I just wish it was a little cheaper," Larry said. "I don’t have the best job in the world."

"Really? Who’d have thought it?" Dave responded. "Uh, Larry, I’ve got something better than money I can offer you."

"What’s that?" Larry asked.

"We’ve got a dead alien in the freezer in back of the service department. Buy the camper and I’ll toss it in," Dave promised.

"For real?" Larry asked.

"For real," Dave promised.

An hour later Dave gave a final wave as Larry drove off in his camper.

"You sold that camper? Amazing," the boss said.

"He likes to hunt for aliens. I gave him one," Dave said. "Couldn’t be happier."

"An alien?" the boss asked.

"Yep. That guy in the freezer was from Colombia, I’m pretty certain. I painted the area around his eyes black. Larry couldn’t be happier," Dave explained.

"We love happy customers," the boss agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment