Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Showz

There are some new science fiction based shows that I thought I'd comment on.

Defiance. I think it's just awful.  They're supposed to have all these different aliens, but they all look human--just different colors of makeup. They should have eel people. Add a mediocre story and you've got something about as exciting as watching moss grow.

The Dome. It hasn't started yet, but I hate it anyway.  The Simpsons already did this.  There was already a dome placed over Springfield.  If the best you can do is rip off The Simpsons, just pack it in. I think this is really going to blow.
 
Primeval. The British version got really bizarre.  I don't know what this new one is going to do.  One thing I liked about the British one was the subtle time change differences and pets and people changed slightly. So far they just coax the creatures back to their own time.  I don't like it very much. They're going to have to start trying to stop the anomalies.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment