Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Transformers

One thing that continues to bewilder me is the amazing ability of ordinary items to transform themselves.  This seems to be happening more and more.  For example, I always buy skim milk. I grew up on skim milk and whole milk tastes funny to me.  So, I went to the store last week and bought some skim milk.  Sure enough, when I got home that carton of skim had somehow changed into whole milk.  And that's hardly a rare occurrence. Just two days ago I bought some tater tots to go with my steak I purchased for Memorial Day.  When I got home, the tater tots had changed into seasoned fries.  Boy, I sure wish I could figure out what these products were going to change into before I buy them.  Yesterday the pulp free orange juice had changed into extra pulp by the time I got it home.  It's so annoying when these products do this.  I hate pulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment