Sunday, April 28, 2013

Leprecon Schedule

Well, I finally got my schedule for Leprecon.  Stuff I can handle.  I'm new to this con and looking forward to it. They have a film festival on Thurs night I'm not sure I'm going to, but should be fun.

Meet the Pros Friday, 7-9pm Canyon Room

LIT - Weird Western Tales Friday, 11pm-12 Ballroom B
Readings with David B. Riley
LIT - Independent Publishing Update 2013 Saturday, 11a-12noon Ballroom A
What's new on the horizon for the Indie authors and publishers? There is so much changing that it's hard to keep up with the technology used to support the pros and entertain the masses.


LIT - Are you feeling lucky, punk? Saturday, 9-10pm Ballroom A
We've had cyberpunk, steampunk, dieselpunk, clockpunk and atomic punk. What's the next thing to be "punked"? Has the whole punk thing run its course or will this be a trend that keeps going and if so, how?

Audience with Video & Audio Media Sunday, 11-12 Cabana
.


 Autographing Session in Dealers’ Room 12 noon - 1pm

No comments:

Post a Comment