Saturday, April 13, 2013

And So Gunfight Week Comes to A Close

 
Well, Gunfight Week has come to an end. I thought it was kind of fun. I hope folks enjoyed the gunfight excerpts that appeared here. 

On a related note, I polled some of the previous contributors to Science Fiction Trails, where I am editor, asking what their favorite gunfight in a story was. This was for a bonus article celebrating our tenth issue.  I mean, it was a simple question. You either have a favorite gunfight or your don't.  Yet I got all these responses like "I've never written a gunfight."  Well, that's nice. I've never written a zombie story, but what has that got to do with the question?  I got very few responses. Dang I hate writers sometimes. For me it came down to one of two. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance or the three way gunfight at the end of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.  I finally selected the three way gunfight. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm working on sending you my paragraph this weekend. Just working too much last week to write up a good response :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete