Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Zombie Gourmet

Regarding the coming zombie apocalyps:. As I’ve mentioned before, I’ve come to find The Walking Dead somewhat addictive. I’ve never been a fan of zombie stories before. The season finale is next week. That’s not to say that I don’t have problems with the underlying concept. These dead people come back to life and the fact they don’t even have major organs is of no concern. Last Sunday’s show even had a head sitting there by the road growling away in spite of the fact there was no throat, just a head that had been severed. The throat actually makes the noises we were hearing and it was gone. So my question is, since they crave flesh, what the heck do they do with it? How do they digest it if their livers and kidneys and stuff are in atrophy or missing? They don’t ever seem to poop or pee. So, what do they do with the flesh they devour?

Of couse, in the zombie apocalypse, I guess the cost of getting maried  is a lot less. Glenn just goes out to the fence, finds a zombie with an engagement ring he likes and cuts her fingers off. Now, if it were me, I’d go break into a jewelry store or pawn shop. I think cutting a ring off some zombie’s fingers is tacky. But that’s just me. Would a lady rather have a ring stolen from some store or cut off some zombie's fingers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment