Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Number 10


Over at Science Fiction Trails, where I am editor, we just got in the new cover art for issue 10.  I rather liked it. Of course, I'm a sucker for anything with a flying saucer on it.  That issue's coming together nicely. It doesn't actually come out until July 1st. In the past, I've kept the cover secret until release date. This time around, I decided what the hell and put it on the SFT website and mention it here as well. 

Funny thing about art. We started out doing clip art covers. The fist few professional covers didn't really do much to improve sales. Over time, I think that's changed. Of course, most clip art these days is of such low resolution it's darn near useless in the world of digital printing. Gone are the days of making this thing on a copy machine at Kinkos.

No comments:

Post a Comment