Sunday, February 3, 2013

Misc Crap

I heard from someone I had not seen in 20 years yesterday. Claimed he'd been trying to find me for some time. Apprently, trying to find me meant looking on Facebook. I'm not currently doing social media like Facebook and Twitter. I've come to the belief that it's a waste of my time. Apparently, I am the only person in the entire world who feels this way. Still, if one wanted to find me, with two active websites, I can't believe it's that hard to find me. Turns out, this person really was looking for my brother, who was two classes behind me in high school. My brother has such a common name it was impossible to narrow it down enough, so he contacted me. I can't see why anyone would want to contact my brother. Talk about wastes of time. Oh well. To each their own.

Well, since no one called me up and invited me to the Super Bowl, I guess I'll be home today. I've never been to New Orleans. May never get there. Later this year they're having the World Horror Con there. Whilst I'd like to go, I just don't want to spend the money. These out of state cons are really costly to go to. Worldcon (that's a sci fi con for nonbelievers) is in San Antonio. Ditto, only more so. Worldcons are getting super expensive. So, alas, I guess I'll be staying home for those as well.

Well, I ate sausage yesterday. [Sausage is ground hog]. People should eat sausage on Ground Hog Day. Sausage is ground hog. I don't know why I continue to have so much trouble with this one. Well, I've got a year now to plan next year's Ground Hog Day festivities. Long live Jimmy Dean.



No comments:

Post a Comment