Tuesday, January 29, 2013

You Want Lawndwee?

You want Laundwee? I have a coat that is dry clean only. I've had the coat for three years and it's never been cleaned. So, I took advantage of the slightly warmer weather we've been having and dropped it off at the cleaners. When I picked it up, it looked and smelled exactly the same. As near as I can tell, they never touched it. What a racket. I went back and complained and the person at the place started cursing at me. Now, my dilemma is whether to file suit in small claims court or just write it off as a lesson learned.

I don't have a lot of experience with dry cleaning. That coat is the only thing I own that requires it. Heck, I don't even own an iron. I just take stuff out of the dryer and hang it up. And, I never separate colors--I wash everything on warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment