Monday, November 19, 2012

Turkeys

Well, Thanksgiving is coming up fast. It's everyone's favorite four day holiday. It's really almost a five day fest. You can hardly get anything done from the Wednesday before until the Monday after. No way are you shipping UPS. Nor shall you get any type of medical procedure unless you're wheeled into an ER from an ambulance. All in the name of stuffing our faces. I don't have any plans for the event. I can't say as I really like holidays. I've come to view them as something of a nuissance.

I used to cook awesome turkeys on Thanksgiving. In fact, I think my mesquite grilled turkeys were the best in the world. Alas, I haven't cooked one in quite some time. So, enjoy your holiday or don't. And remember that I can cook a better turkey than you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment