Tuesday, November 27, 2012

One Down, Two to Go

Well, at least Thanksgiving is out of the way. That's a big five days where you can't get anything done. I've come to view holidays as more of a nuisance than anything. Next comes Christmas, where people spend too much money on things they don't need and can't afford. Then New Years hits a week after that. A nothing holiday where you can't get anything done, but at least it's not very expensive unless you make the mistake of trying to travel.

What have all three got in common? Travel is awful. If the crowds and parking hassles at the airport don't do you in, then the weather will get you for sure. I know I sound like a Grinch, but I really do not like this time of year. So, I thought I'd get all of my complaining in one blog entry and I should be good for a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment