Monday, November 26, 2012

Guest Blogger Karl

Hi, it’s me, Karl.

I’m guest blogging today, too. There’s this show on television about finding Bigfoot. These people go around and stand in the woods at night and hope to find one. Well, they don’t seem to have much luck. Their problem is, I don’t think they know how to hunt. That’s where I have an advantage. I was born to hunt. So, I set off into the Colorado wilderness to find a Bigfoot.

Boy is there a lot of wilderness. No wonder nobody can find one. My first day out, I scared the crap out of some elk hunter. Boy, was he surprised when I can out of the trees instead the elk he was hoping for. He left his horse and campsite behind and everything. Just ran away.

So, off I went in search of Bigfoot. The first night nothing happened. It was just completely boring. Then, the second night I heard some knocking on some tree. I knocked back. I can pinpoint a sound from an amazing distance so I headed for it. Well, the knocking stopped. I couldn’t find anything out there. Then, on the third night, I heard something howling that sounded like a Bigfoot. So, I gave out a loud roar. Boy, after that I didn’t hear anything else all night. These things sure aren’t very sociable. I grabbed myself an elk for breakfast, then headed on home. Maybe I’ll try again sometime, but I’m starting to wonder if there really are Bigfoots. Of course, they’re probably saying the same things about me.

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment